Nov 29, 2013

Elf 4 Health - Days 4 & 5

Yesterday's challenge was to call someone and let them know how you are grateful for them in your lives.  I called my aunt and talked to her 45 minutes.  On Wednesday, I texted one of my former students and told him how I was grateful for being one of his teachers.  He has an impact on my teaching.

Today's challenge is to drink plenty of water.  I took one of my quart size Mason jars and drank out of it.  I ended up filling it up 3 times total for 72 ounces of water.  Guess where I spent most of the day?!?

I may drink a cup of hot tea without any sweetener and then another glass before bed today.

1477399_10202846880396497_1846229002_n


Tomorrow's challenge is to treat myself.  I've got to do some shopping and go to a baby shower.  During my time out, I will make sure I treat myself with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!