Nov 29, 2013

Cranberry Relish Grilled Cheese

I made some cranberry relish for Thanksgiving.  Yum!!  Since my mom and I were the only 2 to eat some, I had plenty left over to enjoy.  I decided to make a grilled cheese sandwich with the cranberry relish in the middle.  It was delicious.

Cranberry Relish Grilled Cheese


103_0338

 

Stars of the recipe:

  • 2 slices of a sturdy bread (I used rye bread.)

  • 2 slices Swiss chees

  • 2 Tbsp. cranberry relish

  • griddle and cooking spray


Steps:

  1. Heat the griddle pan to medium heat.  Spray the griddle pan with cooking spray.

  2. Place the first slice of bread on the griddle.  Lay the first slice of cheese on the bread.  Then the cranberry sauce.

  3. On top of the cranberry sauce, place the other slice of cheese.  Finally top with the other slice of bread.

  4. Cook on one side for 3 to 4 minutes or until the bread is browned.

  5. Flip over the sandwich over and cook until the other side is browned (2 to 3 minutes).

  6. Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!