It would be a great snack for a movie night. Make some honey kettle corn and then watch a movie.
Honey Kettle Corn
Stars of the recipe:
- 6 c. of cooked popcorn (I use an air popper for my popcorn.)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. of honey (Spray the measuring cup with cooking spray before measuring out the honey.)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pop the popcorn and then put into a baking dish.
- Place butter and honey in a microwaveable dish. Microwave for 1 and a half minutes on high.
- Pour the butter-honey mixture over the popcorn.
- Stir to coat the popcorn.
- Bake in oven for five minutes.
- Remove from oven, add the salt, and stir. Bake for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool.