This a versatile recipe. You can change it up depending on your imagination. The recipe I'm going to share has blueberries and strawberries and is topped with pecans.
Overnight Berry Oats
- 1/4 c. quick oats
- 1/2 c. milk (skim, 2%, almond, soy, or coconut)
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. cut strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. or less honey
- 1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon (more or less depending on your preferences)
- 1 Tbsp. nuts (I used pecans.)
- Combine the oats, milk, blueberries, strawberries, honey, chia seeds, and cinnamon in a jar.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Take out of the fridge and allow to take the chill off.
- Add nuts.
- Enjoy! (If you want, add some Greek yogurt.)