Mar 12, 2014

Pistachio Pudding Whipped Cream

Many years ago, my in-law's were following the Adkins diet.  They were eating lots of protein and very little sugar.  Pudding whipped cream made with sugar free pudding mix was one of their favorite special treats. They loved white chocolate pudding the best.

I've made it over the years with regular pudding mix.  When I made it, I usually used either white chocolate or cheesecake flavored pudding mix.  

This pudding whipped cream can be used as a fruit dip or eaten by itself.  In the past, I would bring this pudding whipped cream to work carry-ins.  One of my co-workers would make a request that I bring in strawberries and the pudding whipped cream.

It's been a while since I made it.  I thought about my love of pistachios and the St. Paddy's day coming up.  I decided to make pistachio flavored pudding whipped cream.


Pistachio Pudding Whipped Cream

Stars of the recipe:
  • 8 oz. of heavy whipped cream
  • 1 small box of pistachio instant pudding
Steps:
  1. Pour the heavy whipped cream in a mixing bowl.
  2. Add the pistachio instant pudding.
  3. Whip with a hand mixer or in your stand mixer until stiff.  (I start on low and gradually change the setting to high.)
  4. Enjoy with fruit or by itself.




Happy eating, Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!