I've made it over the years with regular pudding mix. When I made it, I usually used either white chocolate or cheesecake flavored pudding mix.
This pudding whipped cream can be used as a fruit dip or eaten by itself. In the past, I would bring this pudding whipped cream to work carry-ins. One of my co-workers would make a request that I bring in strawberries and the pudding whipped cream.
It's been a while since I made it. I thought about my love of pistachios and the St. Paddy's day coming up. I decided to make pistachio flavored pudding whipped cream.
- 8 oz. of heavy whipped cream
- 1 small box of pistachio instant pudding
- Pour the heavy whipped cream in a mixing bowl.
- Add the pistachio instant pudding.
- Whip with a hand mixer or in your stand mixer until stiff. (I start on low and gradually change the setting to high.)
- Enjoy with fruit or by itself.
Happy eating, Traci