May 2, 2014

Copycat Zaxby's Garlic Bread

We love garlic bread at our house.  Actually 3 of the 4 like garlic bread.  The Wee One will not eat any.  He will not taste it at all.  Hubby, the Imaginative One, and I do love it though.

When we ate at Zaxbys, I fell in love with their garlic bread.  When I got home, I decided to recreate the garlic bread at home.  I've made it twice.  Both times it was delicious.

These are quick and easy to put together which is a win-win in my book.   


Stars of the recipe:

  • Texas toast bread
  • 1/4 to 1/2 Tbsp. softened butter per slice of Texas toast bread
  • 1 tsp. garlic powder per slice of Texas toast bread
  • 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt per slice of Texas toast bread
Steps:

  1. Butter Texas Toast bread on both sides.
  2. Lay down on a greased cookie sheet making sure none of the pieces are touching.
  3. Sprinkle garlic powder on both sides and seasoning salt on one side.
  4. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, flip and broil for 2 to 3 more minutes.  Watch the bread so it doesn't burn.
  5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!