May 5, 2014

Mom, What's For Dinner? - Week of May 5

This week is going to be a crazy week.  It's my birthday, anniversary, and getting paperwork done for work type of week.  

My birthday is going to be a laid back affair.  I'm going to be able to wear jeans to work because I contributed to a food pantry drive we had at work.  I got a "golden ticket" that will allow me to wear jeans on any day as long as I turn in the ticket.  I'm using it on my birthday.

The boys have dance class with their grandma in the evening.  Hubby is going to be working.  So I will be by myself.  I'm going to have dinner at Piada Italian Street Food.  Yum!  Then I'm going to go see The Other Woman with Cameron Diaz.  

Hubby is going to my favorite cupcake shop and getting me a cupcake.  Yeah!  

Now to the menu:

Monday - Waffles, bacon, and strawberries

Tuesday - Taco Soup, Chips and Salsa

Wednesday - Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Thursday - Hamburgers, Chips, and Raw Veggies (For Hubby and boys) - Piada Italian Street Food for me

Friday - Skillet chicken with tangy sauce, green beans, and roasted potatoes

Here is a printable version of the menu:  Mom, What's For Dinner - Week of May 5  (We had bacon not sausage links on Monday.)

For more menu ides, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!