Sep 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of September 12

We usually eat at my in-laws on Sundays.  Since we had a church picnic on Sunday afternoon and my mother-in-law had a class, I fixed our dinner on Sunday evening.  Needless to say, the meal was a success.  My husband who doesn't like eating left overs for lunch is planning to eat those for his lunch today.:)

Sunday - crockpot pizza, garlic bread, left-over veggies and fruit from the picnic

Monday - breakfast casserole in the crockpot, biscuits and jelly

Tuesday - honey mustard chicken, mac and cheese, veggies

Wednesday - Cincinnati chili over spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Thursday - sausage and sauerkraut in crockpot, baked apples, biscuits or rolls

Friday - nachos made with Fritos instead, salad

Saturday - beans and weenies in crockpot, veggie, biscuit or roll

For more great plans, visit Menu Planning Monday at I'm an organizing junkie.

Happy eating,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!