One of the recipes was for 7-up biscuits. I'm always on a search for biscuit or roll recipes. We enjoy having bread with our dinner not daily but a few times during the week. Hubby and I loved them. Then I took some over to my mother-in-laws to share with her. Both my father-in-law and her gave their seal of approval.
I love the ease of the recipe and that it calls for only four ingredients! They remind me of Popeyes' biscuits.
7 up Biscuits
via Plain Chicken
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 c. Bisquick or baking mix
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. 7 up
- 1/4 c. melted butter (half stick)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut sour cream into biscuit mix, add 7-up. The dough is very soft and will get all on your hands.
- Meanwhile put a 9 inch square pan into the oven to melt the butter.
- Sprinkle biscuit mix on a board or table. (I use a cutting board.)
- Pat the dough out and then cut the dough using a biscuit cutter or glass. (I used a small juice glass.)
- Pull the pan out of the oven and put the cut biscuits in the pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.