Jul 30, 2012

Menu Planning ~ August 2012

Two things I got done this weekend after getting back from vacation.

1st thing:  I bought bulk amounts of chicken and pork.  I'm stocked up with hamburger currently so I didn't need anymore.

2nd thing:  I cleaned out my freezer and made an inventory of what was in the freezer.

3rd thing:  I made some ready to go into the oven/grill/skillet meals.

Since I did these things, meal planning was easy.  My meal plan has only the main dish.  I will determine the side dishes and veggies during the month depending on what I have in the house.

Week of July 30th

Mon. - Pot roast, potatoes, mixed veggies, raw broccoli, salad
Tues. - Pork fried rice, egg rolls, fortune cookies
Weds. - Breakfast for dinner (eggs, pancakes, sausage or bacon)
Thurs. - BBQ chicken legs, mac and cheese, corn
Fri. - Sloppy Joe biscuits, chips, broccoli
Sat. - Hamburger patties w/ homemade hamburger buns, homemade fries, raw veggies
Sun. - dinner w/ in-laws

Week of Aug. 6

Mon. - brown sugar ham
Tues. - taco bar (hamburger or chicken)
Weds. - buttermilk grilled chicken
Thurs. - apple cinnamon bratwurst
Fri.  - spaghetti
Sat. - ham and pineapple fried rice
Sun. - dinner at in-laws

Week of Aug. 13

Mon. - aloha pork, rice
Tues. - homemade pizza
Wed. - either Polish sausage or smoked sausage
Thurs. - homemade hamburger helper, veggies
Fri. - chicken ranch tenders
Sat. - Cinncinnati chili over spaghetti
Sun. - dinner at in-laws

Week of Aug. 20

Mon. - grilled cheese with tomato basil soup
Tues. - hamburgers with homemade French fries
Wed. - apricot pork chops
Thurs. - breakfast for dinner
Fri. - chicken marinated with raspberry viniagrette
Sat. - steak
Sun. - dinner at in-laws

Week of Aug. 27

Mon. - brown sugar ham
Tues. - sloppy joes
Wed. - bbq shredded chicken sandwiches
Thurs. - spaghetti
Fri. - pot roast, mashed potatoes
Sat. - dinner with family
Sun. - dinner at in laws

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!