It's an easy meal that Hubby really liked.
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Stars of the recipe:
- Left over rotisserie chicken or crockpot chicken
- 1/2 bottle of favorite bbq sauce - (I used Garland Jack's Country Honey Barbecue sauce. It has no high fructose corn syrup :).)
- Optional: Diced onions
- Shred up the left over chicken and onions if using them. Place in a medium sized pot.
- Cover the chicken with the bbq sauce.
- Cook over medium heat until the chicken is warmed up.
- Enjoy on a bun with cheese and maybe some lettuce!