Jun 10, 2013

BBQ chicken sandwiches

On Saturday, I got a rotisserie chicken at Sam's Club.  We ate it for dinner on Saturday evening.  Since we had some left over, I needed  to figure out what I could make with it.  I decided to make BBQ chicken sandwiches.  

It's an easy meal that Hubby really liked.  

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches


IMG_8464[1]

Stars of the recipe:

Steps:

  1. Shred up the left over chicken and onions if using them.  Place in a medium sized pot.

  2. Cover the chicken with the bbq sauce.

  3. Cook over medium heat until the chicken is warmed up.

  4. Enjoy on a bun with cheese and maybe some lettuce!

1 comment:

  1. […] of times and easy time Hubby is impressed with them. Since I had some left over chicken from the bbq chicken sandwiches, I decided to make these quesadillas.  Once again, Hubby raved about […]

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you!