This is an easy meal to put into the crockpot. It made more than enough food for my family of four that I put half of it in the freezer for another meal.:)
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 small cans of pork and beans or one large can
- 1 small can of Great Northern beans, drained
- 1 16 oz. package of hot dogs, sliced
- 1 lrg onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. of mustard (or more to taste)
- 2 tsp. Worchestershire sauce (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Place all the items in the crockpot. (I gave it a stir.)
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Enjoy! I served mine with green beans and biscuits with apple butter.