Oct 21, 2013

Mom, What's for dinner? Week of Oct. 21

This week's a strange week.  I've only got to cook dinner 3 times this week - Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.  So my mehtod for planning those 3 days is this:  Go to my freezer.  Open it up.  What do I have that I need to eat up or cook up.  So it's no real plan for this week.  

Monday - Hoison chicken with rice and veggie

Tuesday - Open up the freezer and find something to cook up or eat up

Wednesday - ZooClues at the Columbus Zoo - Buffet style dinner - Hubby and I; boys are spending the night at the grandparents so they are having a rare treat - Kids' Cuisines for dinner

Thursday - Open up the freezer and find something to cook up or eat up

Friday - Chick Fil A (profits are going towards a mission of our youth group)

Saturday - Hubby is eating at a bonfire, the boys and I are going to be at the zoo for Boo at the Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!