Mar 10, 2014

Mom, What's For Dinner - Week of March 10

Why do I menu plan?  For situations like what happened last Tuesday.  I had a bunch of work that needed to be done at work so I decided to stay late.  I already had Spanish style chicken noodle soup in the slow cooker.  All I needed to do was text Hubby letting him know I was staying late and he needed to put the orzo in the slow cooker about half an hour before serving the food.  We did not have the biscuits since I wasn’t home.  Instead he had crackers with his soup.


When I don’t menu plan, I never know what to cook and will often stop at a fast food restaurant on the way home.  Getting fast food is expensive and not healthy.  


Plus the Wee One thinks I’m the best cook in the U.S.  


Here’s this week’s menu:


Monday - Brinner - Pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit


Tuesday - Chili, Northern Cornbread, Salad



Wednesday - Spaghetti and meatballs, Garlic bread, Salad


Thursday - Philly Cheeseburger sandwiches (Freezer and Slow Cooker), Raw Veggies, Chips


Friday - Baked Tilapia, Roasted Potato, Veggie



Saturday - Leftovers


For a PDF file of this menu, click on this link.



For other great menu plans, please visit I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

Until next week,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!