Apr 14, 2014

Mom, What's for Dinner? - week of April 14

After a couple weeks off from menu planning, I'm back to menu planning.  We did have a menu plan last week but we didn't always follow the plan.  

We got back from Walt Disney World on Sunday night at 8:30ish in the evening and then I was back at work at 7:15 am the next day.  So last week, we ate mostly out of the freezer or ate out.  Finally on Saturday night, I felt like making a complete meal - meatloaf muffins, mashed potatoes, and fresh corn on the cob.  The family was happy for a home cooked meal.

I'm now back on track for cooking dinner for the family.

Here's our meal plan for this week:

Monday - oven baked French toast (recipe to posted later), sausage patties

Tuesday - navy bean soup, ciabatta bread (from Second Street market), and fruit salad

Wednesday - breaded pork chops, roasted broccoli, and rice pilaf

Thursday - tacos, apple enchiladas

Friday - eat out - We are going to the zoo.

Saturday - pizza with family



For more meal plans visit I'm an Organizing Junkie's menu planning Monday.

For a printable version, click here.

Happy eating, Trac

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!