No Starbucks in the morning
Making the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte 2 years ago
Pumpkin Spice Sryup
- 1 C. water
- 3/4 C. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Combine the water and sugar in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes. (Mine took 4 and a half minutes.)
- Remove and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Drain over a cheesecloth or small sieve.
- Store in an airtight container (Mason jar) in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. half and half milk
- 6 oz. hot coffee (The stronger the better. Or use a pumpkin spice blend coffee.)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Add syrup and half and half to the mug. (Make sure the mug is big enough.)
- If you are not using a Keurig, warm the milk up in the microwave for about a minute. Add hot coffee and then mix together. Add whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice if you want to.
- If you are using a Keurig, brew the coffee over the half and half and syrup. Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice, if wanted.