Mar 17, 2014

Mom, What's For Dinner? - Week of March 17

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Yesterday was a crazy day. I decided to do some cleaning in my room.  I have a small trunk with memorabilia from when I was a teen and when I was 20 years old.

I've dug through the top layer recently but hadn't gone through the rest of the trunk in a long time. Yesterday I went through the whole trunk. Boy am I glad I did.

I found a picture of one of my friends that I spent a lot of time with while in working in Walt Disney World as part of the college program. I've thought a lot about Molly over the years but hadn't gotten in contact with her. I looked her up on the Internet. Then I took a leap of faith and called her. It's as though 18 years had never passed. We spoke for an hour yesterday about memories and we've been up to for the past 18 years. She and I both relate to how much we miss that place. We'll always say "I worked at Walt Disney World."

I also found a photo book of old International Order of Rainbow pics. I was in Rainbow from 1988 until 1995. Almost 7 years of my life. Actually 6 years 11 months. I posted a picture of a few of the girls now women who are friends of mine on Facebook. I found out one of my coworkers was in the picture. We never realized it and we worked for the same district for 10 years but never made the connection. Both of us are married. Last night we finally made the connection. Sweet!

My advice is to reach out to people from your past as long as they were not toxic. See if you can make a connection.

Spring cleaning has never been so great. Now onto my menu:

Monday soda biscuit waffles and sausage

Tuesday potato soup, grilled cheese, raw veggies

Wednesday homemade hamburger helper, veggies


Thursday Hamburgers, French Fries, Raw Veggies

Friday Chicken Stir Fry, Rice

Here's a printable version of my menu for this week: Mom, What's For Dinner - March 17



For other great menus, please visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Happy eating, Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!